1.1

I began trying to book a couples massage for January in October.2 months later and I still do not have a confirmed booking and cannot reach a human being to speak to them.

What a waste of time and energy. I booked thru groupon and although they were not able to help with the booking the did at least give me a full refund. Bottom line; Do not use wemassage. They suck.

They will send you email after email making you think they are going to fulfill your order but it is just a stall tactic.You will never receive your massage and my guess is if you don't book with a 3rd party you will probably never receive a refund.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). 67rolltides is overall dissatisfied with We Massage. The most disappointing about we massage couples massage at We Massage was lack of service and lack of human communication Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about We Massage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare We Massage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with We Massage?

Comments