I booked two massages (one for myself and one for my husband). One massage therapist did not show up (a single therapist performed two massages, starting about 1/2 hour after the appointed start time).

The company did not contact us to let us know about the change (the one therapist that did come had to call and text them several times to find out what was going on).

Later we received a very long winded email from the company - who still wanted (and we're fighting this) to charge us a CAD 30 travel fee and set up fee (which was prepaid) for the therapist that did not show up!

Amber2016_2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at We Massage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants We Massage to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by We Massage we massage on-site massage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1105871

Is a complete scam , groupon should be embarrassed by it .Will just keep making your appointments unavailable ...

On site or at there business .What a joke !

to Kyle #1105889

Groupon actually refunded the remainder of the money, which was cool.