Sadly all of these reviews are accurate! I bought a promo deal through WagJag, 6 massages for $99, and like so many other reviewers from other discount operations I had a very similar experience.

I tried to book a number of massage appointments, over the course of a month so as to use the 6 massages I purchased. We Massage rarely returned the emails and when they did book and appointment on-line, it was cancelled the day before due to lack of staff.

You cannot get to their centre by phone, and there is a lack of accountability to the client of the discount centre. This is a serious rip off and would not recommend purchasing any of the promotions on any website.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with We Massage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about We Massage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare We Massage to other companies on our site.

Comments