I HAVE OVER $300 IN GIFT CERTIFICATE PURCHASES.THEY HAVE CANCELLED EVERY MASSAGE THAT I HAVE BOOKED FOR THE PASSED SIX MONTHS AND WILL NOT REPLY TO MY CALLS FOR A REFUND.

YOU CANNOT TALK TO ANYONE. THEY EMAILED ME BACK TO REQUEST A MALE MASSEUSE (WHICH I DO NOT WANT OR FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH) TRY TO BOOK AGAIN. SERIOUSLY !!! IF YOU TRY TO GET THROUGH IN PERSON ON THE PHONE, THEY WILL ASK YOU TO LEAVE A MESSAGE.

THEY ARE AVOIDING GIVING ME MY REFUND.

IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM THEM SOON, I WILL SUE!!!!DO NOT USE OR BUY ANY KIND OF SPECIALS AS YOU WILL PAY AND NEVER GET A MASSAGE!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $346. deedeefunk is overall dissatisfied with We Massage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about We Massage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare We Massage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with We Massage?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1097245

We Massage has the toll free phone number located in our email signature, and also on our website 'Contact Us' page for convenience: 1.888.670.9995 feel free to reach out, and due to high caller volume due to demand for our service in both Canada and the United States across the nation we do prefer communications by email, but are more than happy to have you speak with a live person.We apologize if there had been a longer than anticipated delay, as it's never in anyones best interest, and the last thing we want is to aggravate any valued customer because the experience we provide is a very relating one day of, so want the booking process to be the same.

The quantity of professionals vary city to city, and we offer many booking preferences, so depending the requirements; therapist gender, massage type, location, your preferred time / date etc, these can limit availability to a fewer number. We offer the convenience of online booking, and if the reservation doesn't connect quickly we will do the needful to reach the team for some of their personal availability to offer you...

our team of therapists are truly amazing, and their efforts should be commended.It's preferred customers work with us to resolve any concern, as customer satisfaction is what we pride ourselves on, and if any reason for refund, we have no problem doing so.

Bianca H.