I purchased 4 in-home massages with We Massage through Groupon for $69.I have tried twice to book a massage and twice been told that they are unable to book and to reschedule.

I wrote in my notes on their website that I was available most days and still have not been able to book. I see that this company has many complaints against it. I wish I knew this before booking, but I trusted Groupon to do their homework.

I now plan to contact Groupon to see if I can get my money back.If not, I plan to file with the Better Business Bureau and I will never buy another thing from Groupon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of groupon massage coupon. We Massage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned groupon massage coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at We Massage.

Had an Experience with We Massage?

Comments

Please tell me how to cancel Groupon completely!I am done.

Please cancel everything.Do not want you to access my info or anything of mine ever again!