I purchased 4 in-home massages with We Massage through Groupon for $69.I have tried twice to book a massage and twice been told that they are unable to book and to reschedule.

I wrote in my notes on their website that I was available most days and still have not been able to book. I see that this company has many complaints against it. I wish I knew this before booking, but I trusted Groupon to do their homework.

I now plan to contact Groupon to see if I can get my money back.If not, I plan to file with the Better Business Bureau and I will never buy another thing from Groupon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of groupon massage coupon. We Massage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned groupon massage coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at We Massage.

Had an Experience with We Massage?

Comments

Please tell me how to cancel Groupon completely!I am done.

Please cancel everything.Do not want you to access my info or anything of mine ever again!

The Consultant Clinic - Fair play? The Consultant Clinic "There are an increasing number of reviews and comments on this site which cast doubt as to the integrity of the owner of the clinic, and the few remaining doctors..." Read more Regis Salons - Tyler Texas Regis Salon Messed up my Hair Regis Salons "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..." Read more Hair Club - Oustead for hcms screw up Hair Club "This is the worst story of all posted.i went to hcm after losing my hair do to cancer in bloomington Illinois. At first was very happy but after awhile i..." Read more Hair Club - Wig Review from Cheshire, Connecticut Hair Club "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more