after buying 3 for 1 deal I could not book any appointment. They'll send an email just on the morning of the day I asked the appointment for saying therapist not available. Finally booked on at the spa location where therapist was not available, and arrived when I called several times. She had no Idea if she had the appointment.

Other 2 appointments were booked for in home with one therapist, and she never arrived on the 1st appointment and their website was updated with "completed". Next appointment is booked for tomorrow and I have sent them emails for confirmation but no reply. You tell me should I wait for their therapist or go to work?

I don't understand how are they running their business, where we can complaint against this fraud.

They're experts in giving pain to people, and they should change their name from We massage to We Give Pain so that people can have some idea of what the are getting in to.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at We Massage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants We Massage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by We Massage we massage booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with We Massage?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1097250

We appreciate your business, and are apologetic if a team member had any unforeseen circumstance day of that caused for an arrival delay / or cancellation.It's understood how much clients look forward to our service, and we are aware many have schedules of their own to maintain, and even a slight shift can bare bad news, especially on an special occasion or if there had been multiple attempts to book prior.

Would love to assist, and offer the appropriate compensation for your time, as we are always willing to make things right. We have a team of upwards of 1000 professionals now representing our brand, so almost every day someone is either sick, has transportation problem, family emergency, or personal circumstance that requires a shift or reschedule, so we must be understanding of such situation, as we are a very forgiving company when clients cancel day of or with no notice, so it's appreciated when clients are able to be flexible, and if not can work with us.

Any day of mishap, we always compensate accordingly, and if you could reach out to our office when the chance, we will compliment you with some free service.If someone is not representing our team well, please do share this so we can ensure our standards and being met.

Bianca H.

Director

We Massage

THEY OWN ABOUT 700 HUNDRED DOLLARS TO EACH VETERANT THERAPIST , IMAGINE THEY GIVE RIDICULOUS LIES TO THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES, HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE BY WORKING WITH THEM.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1042872

Dear valued customer, thank you for informing us of your most recent experience with We Massage and truly sorry if the day of booking fell short of what was to be intended.Our booking system is amazing given someone confirms the file in a timely manner, and if not, we do our best to work out the best solution to meet if not all, then most of your desired preferences in order to secure the booking.

We rely on our professionals to arrive and on time and its policy for them to call ahead if they are to arrive even 5 minutes late or if any emergency type situation arises day of which may cause for a non-arrival or reschedule.

A sincere apology if you had a missed appointment and the online was not adjusted to reflect this until next day, as that is what would have caused a completion by the system, and the next day 'Thank You' email, as it's assumed all bookings are met unless indicated otherwise and adjusted manually by the office.If you have not already done so, kindly reach out to our reservations team who is able to assist right away and we will offer you a complimentary service at no charge for this prior disappointment and we will make things right for you.